PVP Prep Pad
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Povidone-Iodine 10mL in 100mL
Labeler: Dukal Corporation
NDC Code: 65517-0029
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine, USP, 10% w/w (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
First aid antiseptic
First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only
- Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- On individuals who are allergic or sensitive to Iodine
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Clean the treatment area
- Apply a small amount of this product on the treatment area 1-3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage if bandaged, let dry first.
Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Citric Acid, Glycerol, Nonylphenol ethoxylate, Sodium hydroxide, Purified water
|PVP PREP PAD
|Labeler - Dukal Corporation (791014871)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.