Health Mart Calcium antacid Assorted Fruit
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: Health Mart
NDC Code: 62011-0131
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 750 mg
- acid indigestion
taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not take more than 10 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children
- chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor.
- do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
- store at room temperature.
|HEALTH MART CALCIUM ANTACID ASSORTED FRUIT
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Health Mart (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more