Clearasil Ultra Acne Plus Marks Daily Scrub
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 150mL in 1mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-395
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acne + Marks Daily Scrub
2% Salicylic acid
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, use twice daily
- wet face
- dispense product into hands, lather and massage over face and neck avoiding eyes
- rinse thoroughly in warm water and gently pat dry
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the application to once a day or every other day
- keep tightly closed
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, laureth-3, polyethylene, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, niacinamide, sodium lactate, sorbitol, hexyldecanol, fragrance, acrylates C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, dipotassium glycrrhizate, disodium EDTA, bisabolol, cetylhydroxyproline palmitamide, stearic acid, polyquaternium-43, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 6
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
ACNE PLUS MARKS DAILY SCRUB
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on May 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more