FACE VALUES BACITRACIN
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 8, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: HARMON STORES INC.
NDC Code: 63940-540
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (each gram contains) Purpose
Bacitracin 500 units .......................................................................................First Aid Antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 15o to 25o C (59o to 77o F)
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
decolorized aloe vera gel, light mineral oil, white petrolatum
Liberty Procurement, Inc.
650 Liberty Avenue
Union, NJ 07083 USA
Made in Korea
|FACE VALUES BACITRACIN
|Labeler - HARMON STORES INC. (804085293)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
Other brands: Baciguent