Medically reviewed on April 5, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 3g in 100g, OCTOCRYLENE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Walmart Stores Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-187
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
- damaged or broken skin.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- if rash occurs.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, behenyl alcohol, sodium steroyl lactylate, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, alumina, simethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propyleparaben, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), DMDM hydantoin, dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, retinyl palmitate, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, BHT
avobenzone and octocrylene cream
|Labeler - Walmart Stores Inc. (051957769)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.