Ocean Potion Instant Dry 30 Mist Water Sport Sunscreen
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: HOMOSALATE 13mL in 100mL, OCTISALATE 5mL in 100mL, OCTOCRYLENE 6mL in 100mL, AVOBENZONE 3mL in 100mL
Labeler: Sun & Skin Care Research, LLC
NDC Code: 62802-650
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other skin protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing in. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Flammable Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C). Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store in temperatures above 120°F.
- spray evenly and liberally on all exposed areas 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure skin is completely covered with product
- hold can 4-6 inches away from the skin to apply
- do not spray directly on face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area
- reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants hats and sunglasses.
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- For use on skin only
- Avoid contact with fabric
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
|OCEAN POTION INSTANT DRY 30 MIST WATER SPORT SUNSCREEN
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene spray
|Labeler - Sun & Skin Care Research, LLC (849772207)|
|Sun & Skin Care Research, LLC||849772207||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.