MILK OF MAGNESIA MINT by Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
Medically reviewed on December 7, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp
NDC Code: 57896-647
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 to 4 tablespoonfuls (TBSP)|
|children 6 to 11 years||1 to 2 tablespoonfuls (TBSP)|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: magnesium 500 mg
• store at room temperature and avoid freezing
• close cap tightly after use
• TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hypochlorite
|MILK OF MAGNESIA MINT
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceuticals, Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - GCP Laboratories (965480861)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.