Stool Softener with Laxative by McKesson (Health Mart)
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: McKesson (Health Mart)
NDC Code: 62011-0165
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 6 to 12hours.
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor.
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily does or in divided doses.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2-4 tablets daily
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1-2 tablets daily
- children 2 to under 6 years of age: take up to 1 tablet daily
- children under 2: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 6mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- each tablet contains: calcium 20mg/tablets
- store at 15 - 30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F), protect from excessive moisture
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products, LP, owner of the registered trademark Peri Colace.
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, ethanol, FDandC Blue no2 Aluminum Lake, FDandC Red No40 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, *maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, *mineral oil, *Opadry II red, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, *pregelatinized starch, *silicon dioxide 50s, sodium benzoate, stearic acid and titanium dioxide. *May also contain.
call toll free:1-877-753-3935 Monday - Friday
9AM - 5Pm EST
Comapre to Peri Colace active ingredient
Health Mart Pharmacy
Stool Softener with laxative
Docusate Sodium 50mg
Another quality product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 98104
Money Back Guarantee
|STOOL SOFTENER WITH LAXATIVE
docusate sodium, sennosides tablet
|Labeler - McKesson (Health Mart) (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.