Health Mart Stool Softener
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
NDC Code: 62011-0163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to72 hours.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition
- you need to use a stool softener for more than 1 week.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 3 softgels daily
children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily
children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- each softgel contains: sodium 6mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products, LP, owner of the registered trademark Colace.
DandC Red #33, edible ink, FDandC Blue #1, FDandC Red #40, FDandC Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water and sorbitol special and titanium dioxide.
call toll free:1-800-200-6313
Comapre to Colace active ingredient
Health Mart Pharmacy
Docusate Sodium 100mgRelief of occasional constipation
Another quality product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 98104
Money Back Guarantee
|HEALTH MART STOOL SOFTENER
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives