Senna-S by McKesson
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES 8.6mg
NDC Code: 62011-0161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relief of occasional constipation (irregularity).
- generally causes bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period of 2 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- taken preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day
|children 2 to 6 years of age||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg/tablet LOW SODIUM
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg/tablet
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F),in well closed containers
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot S.
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Compare the Senokot-S® active ingredients **
Docusatee Sodium, 50 mg
Sennosides, 8.6 mg
Stool softener with laxative
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
docusate sodium, sennosides tablet, coated
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.