Listerine Total Care Anticavity Cinnamint
Medically reviewed on October 14, 2016
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-423
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), poloxamer 407, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, menthol, disodium phosphate, saccharin sodium, sucralose, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C blue no. 1
call 1-888-222-0182, weekdays
Dist: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418 USA
SODIUM FLUORIDE & ACIDULATED PHOSPHATE TOPICAL SOLUTION
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Restores Enamel
- Strengthens Teeth
- Kills Bad Breath Germs
- Cleans the Whole Mouth
- Freshens Breath
1.0L (1 Qt 1.8 Fl Oz)
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS
FOR PROPER USE.
|LISTERINE TOTAL CARE ANTICAVITY
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|