Cetirizine hydrochloride by TriMarc Labs
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: TriMarc Labs
NDC Code: 68752-005
Active ingredient: (in each tablet)
Cetirizine Hcl 10 mg.......Antihistamine
Uses: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat.
Warnings: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of it's ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast feeding, not recommended.
- If pregnant- ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
Adults and children 6 years and over: One 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours.
A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Consumer with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
- Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF EAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide.
To report adverse drug event call: (800) 616-2471
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - TriMarc Labs (156893695)|
|Registrant - TriMarc Labs (156893695)|
More about cetirizine
- Cetirizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 166 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets
- Cetirizine Chewable Tablets
- Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Cetirizine Syrup