BZK Cleansing by Family Hospitality LLC
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2018.
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mL in 750mL
Labeler: Family Hospitality LLC
NDC Code: 42738-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% v/v Antiseptic
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Antiseptic cleansing
- Perineal and maternity care
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop Use if:
- irritation and redness develop
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- Tear at notch, remove towelette, use only once
- clean affeected area
- apply 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged let dry first
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use
- as a first aid antiseptic for more than 1 week
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Inactive ingredient(s): water
benzalkonium chloride swab
|Labeler - Family Hospitality LLC (833091817)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.