EXOTEN-C by Asclemed USA, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Methyl salicylate 20g in 100g, Menthol 10g in 100g, Capsaicin 0.002g in 100g
Labeler: Asclemed USA, Inc.
NDC Code: 76420-944
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 20%
Menthol USP 10%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- on wounds
- damaged, broken, or irritated skin
- with a heating pad
- immediately before or after taking a bath or shower
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- skin irritation occurs
- avoid contact with lips, eyes, nose and any mucous membranes at all times
- do not bandage tightly
If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- use only as directed
- Wash hands thoroughly after use to avoid spreading lotion to the eyes or other sensitive areas of the body
- if applying lotion to the hands, wait 30 minutes before washing hands
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age:
- do not use
- consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature
D.I. Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Arnica Extract, Aloe Babadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Vitamin E Acetate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol and Methyldibrome Glutaronitrile
methyl salicylate, menthol, capsaicin lotion
|Labeler - Asclemed USA, Inc. (059888437)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin/menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Capsaicin/menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Cream and Ointment
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Lotion
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Patch