bioCorneum HC Advanced Scar Supervision Anti-Itch
Medically reviewed on May 16, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Enaltus Inc
NDC Code: 43474-000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrocortisone acetate 1%
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, soaps, detergents and cosmetics.
For external use only
- in or near the eyes
- for the treatment of diaper rash: ask a doctor
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- ensure that affected area is clean and dry
- apply evenly in a very thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age : consult a doctor
- store below 25 degree (77 degree F)
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide
|BIOCORNEUM HC ADVANCED SCAR SUPERVISION ANTI-ITCH
hydrocortisone acetate gel
|Labeler - Enaltus Inc (038868036)|
|Registrant - Enaltus Inc (038868036)|
|Formulated Solutions, LLC||143266687||manufacture|