Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 15, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 63mL in 100mL, CHLOROXYLENOL 0.8mL in 100mL
Labeler: PurKlenz Formulations Inc.
NDC Code: 49436-290
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Petrolatum 63% Chloroxylenol 0.8%
Skin Protectant Antiseptic
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed or cracked skin
- help protects from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- For external use only
- do not get near eyes
- deep puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops
- Thoroughly clean affected area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment sparingly on affected area as needed
- Reseal container after use
- Avoid freezing
- Store between 4 degrees and 30 degrees C (40 degrees and 86 degrees F)
- See tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Inactive Ingredients: Paraffium Liquidum, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Topical Ointment and Skin Protectant
Helps protect the Skin's Moisture Barrier
Enriched with Vitamins A and E
Helps Prevent Damage Caused by Dryness
4 Fl. Oz (118 mL)
Made in Canada Distributed in the U.S.A. by PurKlenz Formulations Inc.
Questions or comments? www.purklenz.com
petrolatum, chloroxylenol ointment
|Labeler - PurKlenz Formulations Inc. (078444179)|
|Registrant - PurKlenz Formulations Inc. (078444179)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.