Pain Relief PM by Avema Pharma Solutions
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Avema Pharma Solutions
NDC Code: 63548-0065
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Nighttime sleep aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches, minor aches, and pains accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur with this product if you take:
- more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), avoid high humidity and excessive heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- **This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered
trademark Tylenol® PM
polyvinyl alcohol*, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silica*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide, triacetin*, and yellow iron oxide*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Avema Pharma Solutions (804087794)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 31 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets (Sleep)