Creamy Diaper Rash by Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on Mar 27, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 13.0kg in 100kg
Labeler: Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-226
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 13%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
store between 20⁰ and 25⁰ C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
water, mineral oil, petrolatum, beeswax, dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, microcrystalline wax, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, tropolone, tocopheryl acetate, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, magnesium sulfate, potassium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|CREAMY DIAPER RASH
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Kroger Co. (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents