good sense allergy and congestion relief non drowsy 24 hour
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE SULFATE 240mg, LORATADINE 10mg
Labeler: L Perrigo Company
NDC Code: 0113-1165
Loratadine 10 mg
Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
do not take more than directed.
Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
black iron oxide, candelilla wax powder, colloidal silicon dioxide, glyceryl monostearate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, talc, titanium dioxide
Original Prescription Strength
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Allergy & Congestion Relief
Pseudoephedrine Sulfate 240 mg/Nasal Decongestant
Loratadine 10 mg/Antihistamine
Extended Release Tablets
Relief of: Nasal & Sinus Congestion Due to Colds or Allergies
Sneezing; Runny Nose; Itchy, Watery Eyes; Itchy Throat or Nose Due to Allergies
Compare to active ingredients of Claritin-D® 24 Hour Tablets
|GOOD SENSE ALLERGY AND CONGESTION RELIEF
NON DROWSY 24 HOUR
loratadine, pseudoephedrine sulfate tablet, extended release
|Labeler - L Perrigo Company (006013346)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 61 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations