Non-Habit Forming Stool Softener
Medically reviewed on January 17, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Rebel Distributors Corp
NDC Code: 42254-125
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100mg
- Relieves occasional constipation.
- Generally produces bowel movement within 12 to72 hours.
- for longer than one week
- if you are taking mineral oil
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
you have a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- you experience rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after using this product
These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 12 years and over:1 capsule once daily or in divided doses
- children 6 to under 12 years: 1 capsule once daily
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
Each capsule contains sodium 6mg
edible white ink, FDandC Red No. 40, FDandC Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special.
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9am - 5am ET Monday - Friday
|NON-HABIT FORMING STOOL SOFTENER
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Rebel Distributors Corp (118802834)|
|Registrant - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822862)|
|PSS World Medical, Inc.||791528623||REPACK(42254-125)|
|STAT RX USA LLC||786036330||REPACK(42254-125)|
|Dispensing Solutions, Inc.||066070785||RELABEL(42254-125), REPACK(42254-125)|
|SCRIPT PAK||964420108||RELABEL(42254-125), REPACK(42254-125)|
|Keltman Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||362861077||REPACK(42254-125)|
|Rebel Distirbutors Corp.||118802834||RELABEL(42254-125), REPACK(42254-125)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives