Tussin Sugar Free Cough by Atlantic Biologicals Corps
Medically reviewed on November 14, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: Atlantic Biologicals Corps
NDC Code: 17856-5180
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr,USP 10 mg Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr...................Cough suppressant Guaifenesin, USP..............................Expectorant
• temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold • helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
• do not use more than directed
• cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period • this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children 12 years and over 2 teaspoonfuls (tsps) every 4 hours children under 12 years do not use
• store at controlled room temperature
acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
|TUSSIN SUGAR FREE COUGH
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
|Labeler - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Registrant - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Atlantic Biologicals Corps||047437707||RELABEL, REPACK|
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid