Tinactin by Bayer HealthCare LLC
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC
NDC Code: 11523-0072
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most jock itch
- for effective relief of itching, chafing and burning
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 2 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
alcohol denat. (11% v/v), butylated hydroxytoluene, isobutane, PPG-12-buteth-16, talc
tolnaftate aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC (112117283)|
- Tinactin (7 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.