Gas Relief by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: SIMETHICONE 80mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2860
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 80 mg
relieves these symptoms associated with gas
- stuffed feeling
ask a health professional before use.
- do not exceed 6 tablets per day unless directed by a doctor
- chew 1 to 2 tablets thoroughly as needed after meals and at bedtime
- store at room temperature
- avoid high humidity and excessive heat, above 40ºC (104ºF)
dextrose, peppermint flavor, silica gel, sorbitol, stearic acid, talc, tri-calcium phosphate
Simethicone 80 mg
•Pressure •Bloating •Discomfort
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH, DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
simethicone tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about simethicone
- Simethicone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents
- Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Simethicone Capsules and Tablets
- Simethicone Liquid Drops
- Simethicone Oral Strips
- ... +2 more