HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE by Kinray Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Kinray Inc.
NDC Code: 63777-247
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% Antipruritic (anti-itch)
For external use only
Hydrocortisone is for temporary relief of;
minor skin irritations
Itching and rashes due to;
and for external itching of;
- in the eyes
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a physician
- for diaper rash
- if you have vaginal discharge
- more than the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- in the rectum bu using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator
- For temporary relief of minor skin irritations and external itching.
- the condition persists or gets worse
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply evenly to affected area no more than 3 or 4 times daily.
- Do not use
- consult a physician
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry, patting and blotting with bathroom tissue or soft cloth before applying
- apply externally to the area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Store at 20 deg - 25 deg C (68 deg - 77 deg F)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
hydrocortisone acetate ointment
|Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 39 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more