Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: SODIUM CHLORIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: PharmaDerm, A division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 10337-311
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Buffered Hypertonic Saline Nasal Spray
Recommended by leading ENTs, Allergists, and Pediatricians for fastacting, temporary relief...to enhance ciliary flow...as a pre-treatment for nasal steroid use. Reliable uniformity of dosage, buffered hypertonic saline nasal spray under pressure. Washes away allergens, dust, dirt and pollens.
Improves breathing. Clears congestion. Helps reduce nasal swelling. Helps relieve symptoms of sinusitis, allergies/ rhinitis, headaches, congestion, postnasal drip, and coughs due to postnasal drip. Effective treatment for preand post-surgical care. Pre-treatment for nasal steroid use.
For best results, keep spray can in vertical position during use. Insert nozzle in one nostril. Lightly press down on applicator with finger to create spray.Repeat same procedure in other nostril. Spray 2 to 6 times daily or as instructed by a physician. Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate - Dibasic, Potassium Phosphate - Monobasic.
Contents under pressure. Do not dent or puncture can. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store and use at room temperature, between 15°- 30°C (59°-86°F). Please properly dispose of the container when the propellant is depleted. Note: It is not unusual that some liquid might remain in the container after all of the propellant is depleted. Use at room temperature only. Do not use if nose is completely blocked. Avoid oral consumption.
No CFCs - Environment Friendly
IL 133B R10/11
Sodium chloride (3%)
- wash away allergens, dust, dirt & pollens
- increse ciliary flow
- improve breathing
- clear congestion
- help reduce nasal swelling
- Use at room temperature only
- Do not use if nose is completely blocked
- Avoid oral consumption
- Important - Keep container in vertical position during use. Insert nozzle in one nostril.
- Lightly press down on applicator with finger.
- Repeat the same in other nostril.
- Spray 2 to 6 times daily or as instructed by a physician.
- Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- Contents under air pressure. Do not dent or puncture container.
- Keep container out of direct sunlight.
- Store at room temperature, 15° - 30°C (59° and 86°F).
Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate - Dibasic, Potassium Phosphate - Monobasic.
CARTON SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
A division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Melville, NY 11747 USA
IC 142B R11/11
sodium chloride spray
|Labeler - PharmaDerm, A division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc. (043838424)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 25, 2018