Alcohol Prep by Aero-Med Ltd
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Aero-Med Ltd
NDC Code: 42449-122
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic
For preparation of the skin prior to injection.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from flame or fire
- Not for use with electrocautinary devices or procedures
- Do not use in eyes
- Sterile unless package is open or damaged
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
- Cleansing of an injection site
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- avoid excessive heat
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Aero-Med Ltd (194550042)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.