Listerine Whitening Restoring
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-420
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
RESTORING Fluoride Rinse
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation or tooth sensitivity occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
water, alcohol (10.5%), sorbitol solution, hydrogen peroxide, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, flavors, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, sucralose
call 1-888-222-5545, weekdays
Dist: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products
Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418 USA
fluoride whitening rinse
- Whitens Teeth Safely
Restores Enamel to
- Helps Prevent Tooth Decay
- Kills Bad Breath Germs
473 mL (16 Fl Oz)
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTION FOR PROPER USE.
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED LISTERINE® BAND AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
|LISTERINE WHITENING RESTORING
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (831417154)|
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.