Tinactin by Bayer HealthCare LLC
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC
NDC Code: 11523-0165
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tolnaftate 1 %
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning, and cracking
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
Avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
alcohol denat. (29% v/v), butylated hydroxytoluene, isobutane, PPG-12-buteth-16
tolnaftate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC (112117283)|
- Tinactin (7 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Tinactin (tolnaftate topical)
- Tinactin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tinactin (Tolnaftate Cream and Solution)
- Tinactin (Tolnaftate Powder)
- Tinactin (Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder)
- Tinactin Aerosol Liquid Topical (Advanced Reading)
- ... +4 more