Lotrimin by Bayer HealthCare LLC.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
NDC Code: 11523-6549
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most ringworm
- relieves itching, redness, irritation and discomfort which accompany this condition
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol, water
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Cream (clotrimazole topical)
- Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Cream Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Lotrimin AF Cream
- Lotrimin AF Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Lotrimin Topical (Advanced Reading)