Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5g in 100mL
NDC Code: 49520-102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5%
USE FOR TREATMENT OF ACNE
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE
- IF YOU HAVE VERY SENSITIVE SKIN OR ARE SENSITIVE TO BENZOYL PEROXIDE.
ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF
- PREGNANT OR LACTATING. YOU ARE USING OTHER TOPICAL ACNE MEDICATIONS AT THE SAME TIME OR IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING USE OF THIS PRODUCT. THIS MAY INCREASE DRYNESS OR IRRITATION OF THE SKIN. IF THIS OCCURS, ONLY ONE MEDICATION SHOULD BE USED UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR.
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS, FLUSH THOROUGHLY WITH WATER.
- KEEP AWAY FROM LIPS AND MOUTH.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- USE 1-3 TIMES DAILY ONTO CLEAN SKIN. TWIST BASE OF PEN UNTIL PRODUCT APPEARS ON BRUSH. GENTLY APPLY TO PROBLEM AREA. DAILY USE OF SUNSCREEN IS RECOMMENDED.
- IF BOTHERSOME DRYNESS OR PEELING OCCURS, REDUCE APPLICATION TO ONCE EVERY OTHER DAY.
- AVOID STORAGE AT EXTREME TEMPERATURES (BELOW 40°F AND ABOVE 100°F).
OTHER INGREDIENTS: WATER, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, ACETYL CARBOXYMETHYL COCOYL GLYCINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DECYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?CALL 877.423.1314
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - mybody (004460532)|
|Registrant - mybody (004460532)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.