Clean and Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent
Medically reviewed on August 6, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-6004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
salicylic acid (2.0%)
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, Alcohol, Isoceteth-20, Fragrance, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Benzophenone-4, Red 4, Denatonium Benzoate
- Store at room temperature
877–SKIN-411; Outside US dial collect 215-273-8755
Distributed in the US by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|CLEAN AND CLEAR ESSENTIALS DEEP CLEANING
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more