Medi-First Sterile Alcohol Pads
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-221
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- for preparation of the skin prior to injection
- first aid use to decreasegerms in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
Flammable, keep away from flame or fire.
For external use only.
- with electrocautery procedure
- in or near the eyes
- longer than 1 weekunless directed by a doctor
In case of a deep or puncture wound, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- irritation and redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wipe injection site vigorously and discard or
- apply to cut, scrape or burn and discard after single use
- protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat
|MEDI-FIRST STERILE ALCOHOL PADS
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.