The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Clean and Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Toner Sensitive Skin
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-6003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at room temperature
Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, PEG-32, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Benzophenone-4, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Blue 1
Call toll-free 877-754-6411 or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.CleanandClear.com
Distributed in the US by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|CLEAN AND CLEAR ESSENTIALS DEEP CLEANING TONER
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.