Green Guard Sterile Alcohol Pads
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-019
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
- for preparation of the skin prior to injection
- first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only.
- with electrocautery procedures
- in or near the eyes
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
In case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- irritation and redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wipe injection site vigorously and discard or
- apply to cut, scrape or burn and discard after single use
- store at room temperature 59° F to 86° F (15° C to 30° C )
|GREEN GUARD STERILE ALCOHOL PADS
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Phoenix Innovative Healthcare Manufacturers||650687176||manufacture(47682-019)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.