LIGHT THE WAY
Medically reviewed on May 2, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 2g in 100mL
NDC Code: 49520-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT HYDROQUINONE 2%
PURPOSE SKIN LIGHTENING
USE GRADUALLY AND EFFECTIVELY LIGHTENS DARK AREAS IN THE SKIN
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE
- ON INFLAMED OR BROKEN SKIN.
- FOR THE PREVENTION OF SUNBURN.
- AS A SUNSCREEN.
ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE IF
- PREGNANT OR LACTATING.
- IN COMBINATION WITH PRODUCTS CONTAINING RESORCINOL, PHENOL, OR SALICYLIC ACID.
- BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12.
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR
- IF AREAS DARKEN OR BLUE-BLACK DARKENING OCCURS.
- MILD IRRITATION MAY OCCUR. IF IRRITATION BECOMES SEVERE, STOP USE AND CONSULT A DOCTOR.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN * IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- ADULTS ONLY
- PM: APPLY SIDE 1 HYDROQUINONE TO CLEAN SKIN. ALLOW TO DRY. NEXT APPLY SIDE 2 WITH RETINOL. ALLOW TO DRY. DAILY USE OF SUNSCREEN IS RECOMMENDED.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: APPLY MYBODY'S PROTECT AND SERVE SUN SHIELD SPF 30 (AM ONLY) WHEN USING LIGHT THE WAY.
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN, TEST OVERNIGHT ON SMALL AREA (INSIDE ELBOW).
- IF NO IMPROVEMENT IS SEEN AFTER 3 MONTHS, DISCONTINUE USE. ON VERY DARK SKIN, LIGHTENING EFFECT MAY NOT BE NOTICEABLE.
- TO PREVENT DARKENING FROM REOCCURRING, USE A SUNSCREEN OR WEAR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING TO COVER TREATED SKIN DURING AND AFTER PRODUCT USE.
* AVOID STORAGE AT EXTREME TEMPERATURES (BELOW 40°F AND ABOVE 100°F).
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS CHAMBER A: WATER, HEXYL LAURATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, STEARIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), GLYCERIN, CETETH-2, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM SULFITE, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM METABISULFITE.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
CALL 877.423.1314 * WWW.LOVEMYBODY.COM
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES.
- LIMIT SUN EXPOSURE.
|LIGHT THE WAY
|Labeler - mybody (004460532)|
|Registrant - mybody (004460532)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about hydroquinone topical
- Hydroquinone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical depigmenting agents