EYE ITCH RELIEF by Walgreens
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: KETOTIFEN FUMARATE 0.25mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0363-0610
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
For the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to treat contact lens related irritation
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eyes
- itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years and older: put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 4-25°C (39-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide and water for injection.
Questions or comments?
Toll Free Product Information
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2013 Walgreen Co.
MADE IN U.S.A.
Principal Display Panel
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Antihistamine Eye Drops
- Works in minutes
- For ages 3 years & older
- 30-day supply
0.17 FL OZ (5 mL)
12 UP TO 12 HOURS
Compare to Zaditor® active ingredient‡‡
|EYE ITCH RELIEF
ketotifen fumarate solution/ drops
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Advanced Vision Research (Subsidiary of Akorn, Inc.) (969124536)|
|Akorn, Inc||603980319||MANUFACTURE(0363-0610), ANALYSIS(0363-0610), STERILIZE(0363-0610), PACK(0363-0610), LABEL(0363-0610)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.