Alcohol Prep by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 0.7mL in 1mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-151
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v Antiseptic
For preparation of the skin prior to injection.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from flame or fire
- Not for use with electrocautinary devices or procedures
- Do not use in eyes
- Do not use if open or damaged.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
- Cleansing of an injection site
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
Wipe injection site vigorously and discard
- Store at room temperature: 15 deg C to 30 deg C 59 deg F to 86 deg F
- avoid excessive heat
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 25, 2018