Leader Fiber by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: Psyllium Husk 0.52g
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-372
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Psyllium husk approximately 0.52 g
- effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- constipation lasts more than 7 days
- rectal bleeding occurs
These may be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take at the first sign of irregularity
- take this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 5 capsules with at least 8 oz. of liquid. Swallow capsules one at a time. May repeat dose up to 3 times a day.
- children 12 years and under: ask a doctor
- do not use if printed inner seal is torn or missing
- store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity
- contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
- each capsule contains potassium 5 mg
blue 1, caramel color, gelatin, polysorbate 80, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide.
Distributed By: Cardinal Health
Dublin OH 43017
psyllium husk capsule
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.