Artificial Tears by McKesson
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL 5mg in 1mL, POVIDONE 6mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 62011-0101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%
Polyvinyl alcohol - Eye lubricant
Povidone - Eye lubricant
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
- Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
- remove contact lens before using
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate dibasic, and sodium phosphate monobasic
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
polyvinyl alcohol, povidone solution/ drops
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.