ELF Zit Zapping Conceler
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1.0g in 100g
Labeler: J. A. Cosmetics U.S. INC
NDC Code: 76354-018
Salicylic Acid 1.0%
- For the treatment of acne
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove.
- Using other tropical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Protect the product in its container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Camphor, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)
|ELF ZIT ZAPPING CONCELER
salicylic acid paste
|Labeler - J. A. Cosmetics U.S. INC (186705047)|
|Registrant - J. A. Cosmetics U.S. INC (186705047)|