Eye Drops Advanced Relief by McKesson
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 10mg in 1mL, DEXTRAN 70 1mg in 1mL, POVIDONE 10mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 62011-0104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran 70 0.1%
Polyethylene glycol 400 1.0%
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
Dextran 70 - Eye lubricant
Polyethylene glycol 400 - Eye lubricant
Povidone - Eye lubricant
Tetrahydrozoline HCl - Redness reliever
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lens before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
ask a health professional before use.
|EYE DROPS ADVANCED RELIEF
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride, polyethylene glycol 400, dextran 70, povidone solution/ drops
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture|