Eye Drops Regular by McKesson
Medically reviewed on April 30, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 62011-0102
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
Tetrahydrozoline HCl - Redness reliever
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- remove contact lens before using
Stop use and as a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
|EYE DROPS REGULAR
tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants