Family Wellness Sterile Alcohol
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc
NDC Code: 55319-805
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
- First aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious wounds, consult a doctor
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed.
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Sterile Alcohol Swabs
- 2-Ply Pad Offers Excellent Cleansing Action
- Made with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Individually Sealed For Convenience and Safety
100 MEDIUM SWABS
|FAMILY WELLNESS STERILE ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc (024472631)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.