Dosage form: tablet, multilayer
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: US Pharmaceutical Corporation
NDC Code: 52747-475
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold or flu
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, speak with a healthcare provider.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking any other nasal decongestant or stimulant
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- new symptoms occur
- ask a health professional before use
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours, while symptoms persist
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Overdose Warning: Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Crospovidone Polyplasdone, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable base), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone K-30, Pregelatinized Starch, Stearic Acid, D&C Yellow #10, FD&C Yellow #6.
Please visit www.uspco.com or contact us at US Pharmaceutical Corporation, P.O. Box 360465, Decatur, GA 30036
acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine maleate, and phenylephrine hcl tablet, multilayer
|Labeler - US Pharmaceutical Corporation (048318224)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.