Thai Herbal Balm Lavender
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Menthol 2.5g in 50g, Camphor (synthetic) 1.5g in 50g
Labeler: Thai Herb and Spa
NDC Code: 75978-3049
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic
|Methyl Salicylate||Topical analgesic
- Joint Pains
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older : Apply Thai Herbal Balm Lavender to affected area. Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use.
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions.
use if you have redness over the affected area.
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a small area before use.
Peppermint Oil, Camphor And Paraffin Petrolatum.
|THAI HERBAL BALM LAVENDER
menthol and camphor (synthetic) ointment
|Labeler - Thai Herb and Spa (195629303)|
|THANYAPORN HERBS CO.,LTD.||660966151||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Mar 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor/menthol topical
- Camphor/menthol topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Camphor and menthol topical
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Lotion
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch