Medically reviewed on April 26, 2018.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-7695
Fexofenadine HCI 60mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- this product meets the requirements of USP Dissolution Test 3
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide
fexofenadine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-7695), REPACK(0615-7695)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about fexofenadine
- Fexofenadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 95 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Fexofenadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Fexofenadine Tablets
- Fexofenadine Oral Suspension
- Fexofenadine (Advanced Reading)