clearskin clear emergency intensive cream cleanser
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1.5mL in 75mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0277
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%..................
• for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
When using this product
• avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
• Squeeze cleanser into wet hands, working into lather.
• Apply to damp skin and massage gently on face.
• Leave on for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly.
• For AM and PM use.
Inactive Ingredients WATER/EAU, KAOLIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, SILICA, BENTONITE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, MENTHOL, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, SILYBUM MARIANUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
CLEAR EMERGENCY INTENSIVE CREAM CLEANSER
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Apr 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more