clearskin clear emergency intensive cream cleanser
Medically reviewed on April 20, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1.5mL in 75mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0277
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%..................
• for the treatment of acne
For external use only.
When using this product
• avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
• skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
• Squeeze cleanser into wet hands, working into lather.
• Apply to damp skin and massage gently on face.
• Leave on for 30 seconds, then rinse thoroughly.
• For AM and PM use.
Inactive Ingredients WATER/EAU, KAOLIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERIN, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, SILICA, BENTONITE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, MENTHOL, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, SILYBUM MARIANUM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891.
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
CLEAR EMERGENCY INTENSIVE CREAM CLEANSER
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more