Foot Works Healthy Antifungal by New Avon LLC
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: New Avon LLC
NDC Code: 10096-0272
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
• relieves itching, burning feet
• prevents the recurrence of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) with daily use
• To treat athlete’s foot, clean the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. Not effective for infections of the nails or scalp.
• To prevent athlete’s foot, clean the feet and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
• Supervise children in the use of this product.
• Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, cotton socks, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PEG-12, PEG-6, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BHT.
QUESTIONS? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
For external use only
Do not use
• on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Keep from fire or heat.
|FOOT WORKS HEALTHY
|Labeler - New Avon LLC (080143520)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.