Extra Strength Pain Relief PM by P and L Development of New York Corporation
Medically reviewed on Apr 23, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: P and L Development of New York Corporation
NDC Code: 59726-360
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg
Nighttime sleep aid
for temporary relief of occasional headaches, minor aches and pains accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur with this product if you take:
- more than 2 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- liver disease
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health care professional before use.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 geltabs at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 geltabs in 24 hours
children under 12 years of age: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), avoid high humidity and excessive heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
corn starch, DandC Red #27 aluminum lake, edible black ink, FDandC Blue #1 aluminum lake, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid and titanium dioxide.
call toll free: 1-877-753-3935
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® PM
SEE NEW WARNING INFORMATION
Pain Relief PM
Acetaminophen, 500mg - Diphenhydramine, HCl 25mg
Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep Aid
|EXTRA STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 31 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets (Sleep)