Health Mart Multi-Symptom Cold and Flu Night Time
Medically reviewed on June 11, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg
Labeler: McKesson (Health Mart)
NDC Code: 62011-0084
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen,
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied by or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- to make a child sleep
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stoppig the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor of pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison control center right away. Quick medical attentionis critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (See overdose warning)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 softgels with water every 6 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15o-30o C (59o-86o F)
- avoid excessive heat.
D&C Yellow #10, edible white ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Vicks® Nyquil® Liquicaps® active ingredients**
multi symptom cold & flu
night time liquid caps
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan HBr, doxylamine succinate
pain reliever/ fever reducer
cough suppressant/ antihistamine
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Nyquil® Liquicaps®
|HEALTH MART MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD AND FLU NIGHT TIME
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - McKesson (Health Mart) (177667227)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid